- Form: Slab
- Thickness: 18 mm, 17 mm, 16 mm
- Usage: Walls, Flooring
- Finishing: Polished
- Color: Minor color tonal variations exist but within the tolerance limit.
- Density: 2.3 to 2.4 Kg/cm3
- Water Absorption: 1.0 - 1.2 %
- Hardness: 6.5 to 7 on Moh's Scale
- Compressive Strength: 90 to 140 N/mm2
- Modulus of Rupture: 16-40 N/mm2
- Porosity: Low to very low
- Weather Impact: Resistant
We are Supplying and exporting of Him Black Quartzite Rock Natural for our clients.
Here it should be noted that some varieties yield appealing results in certain finishes only. Hence the choice of finish should be made cautiously. Tiles Dimensions:
30x30, 40x40, 60x30, 60x60cm or any cut to size.Thickness Range of 10mm to 30mm.Edges:
Machine cut, Chamfer, Pencil Edge, Half bullnose, Full bullnose, Rebated BullnoseCustomization
We do undertake custom orders of any combination of color, finish, size, thickness, edge profile, etc. Physically
, they are very Hard, Compact, Fine grained, equigranular homogeneous rocks of sedimentary nature (Sandstone) & metamorphic nature (Quartzite).
they are very resistant Mono-Mineralic rocks, principally composed of silica. The other minor constituents vary from origin to origin
|Alumina (Al2O3)||1 to 1.5%|
|Soda (Na2O) & Potash (Kro)||Less than 1%|
|Lime (CaO)||Less than 0.5%|
|Magnesia (MgO)||Less than 0.5%|
|Loss On Ignition (LOI)||Less than 0.5%|